[debian-knoppix] Update: Embedding md5's in iso's...

I just discovered a missing file in the archive I posted a few weeks ago
that was needed to compile the sources. If anyone tried and failed, I
apologize! I've updated the package and reposted it.

http://theseus.sourceforge.net/isomd5sum.tar.gz

The new package contains a modified checkisomd5 that will display the
expected and scanned MD5 values instead of just "pass" or "fail". This
will allow the checksum to be compared with a signed and posted value in
order to verify authorship as well as the bit integrity of the CD.

Best regards,

-Tom Lisjac