[debian-knoppix] Re: [debian-knoppix] Klaus's latest build scripts

Regarding the Knoppix.postupgrade script posted by Klaus, I noticed that
the commands that should do the modifications of the /usr/share/applnk
menu entries are not working. Infact in the KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-04-10 CD
the menu entrie are not corrected.
To make the commands work, I removed the  -q  option of the egrep and grep
commands in lines 26,31 and 36.

I have also a question about the k3b program: I' not able to make it
recognize the cd devices. Even after doing the k3bsetup with sudo the
program does not show any device for reading or burning CDs.
Xcdroast instead could be configured.

Thanks

Renzo Bagnati