[debian-knoppix] Re: Knoppix preferred to install "medical database"

On Sat, 5 Apr 2003, Gilles Pelletier wrote:

> It's called Open Infrastructure for Outcomes and can be used for any
> research project:
> http://www.txoutcome.org/
>
> It's really only an interface to PostgreSQL and, knowing very little
> about databases, ...
I might add that a Debian package for OIO is onb my todo list as well
as building a Knoppix-CD containing all Debian-Med stuff.  Thus these
people might be even more happy once this will be done.

Kind regards

             Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy