[debian-knoppix] Bootable UDF CD-RW possible?

Hello ALL,

I've successfully installed a patched kernel for UDF CD-RW on Debian.
It will be easy to do the same on Knoppix too, I will try it tomorrow.
It's not that fast but it's really useful.

Now, I'm seriously considering any possibility of booting Knoppix from
UDF formatted CD-RW and mount it as UDF file system so that I can
access both read and write.
If this is possible then persistent home should be more handy.

Best regards,

Kohjin