Re: [debian-knoppix] critical bug in 2003-03-21

Luuk Mulder wrote:

I think the problem is somehow connected with the recognision of my
usb-controller (SiS 7001 rev.0f)  maybe in combination with my Microsoft
keyboard which also has a usb-hub.  BTW: I downloaded version 3.2 this
morning and it still doesn't see my keyboard + mouse.

Logitech iTouch here, also with integrated hub!
the USB-mouse is loaded here.

And another "off topic" detail in version 3.2: the English version starts
default in German...

fixed ISOs are spreading (Version 2003-03-21b)

keybdev                 1792   0 (unused)

this is it

--
Kai Lahmann
http://mozilla.linuxfaqs.de/