[debian-knoppix] Making of a small knoppix distro

I'm relatively new to linux and new to knoppix and
debian but I'd thought I'd take a crack at creating a
"shirt pocket distro" with KDE.
I'd been over the package list and all that such but
I have not been able to find "entries" for some
packages:
xbiff
xclock
xclipboard
xev
xcutsel
editres
xedit
xkill

xboard
xeyes
xlogo

since size matters I'd like to eliminate as many
packages as possible so I was wondering how these can
be removed safely. Is it a .deb file? is there an
uninstaller of some kind?