Re: [debian-knoppix] problem with debootstrap

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 08:19:11PM +0100, Florent BERANGER wrote:
> I've a KNOPPIX 3.1 (01-01-2003) installed on my hd.
> When I try to use debootstrap (with woody), it can't install libc.
> Is anyone tryed it with success ?

well, if you mean tried debootstrap, i would wager to say yes, because
it is what is used to install almost _every_ debian system currently
running.   i manually bootstrap installed debian using knoppix as a
base (didn't use the knx- script).  take a look at your /etc/apt/sources.list
and see if maybe you're missing something?

	sean