Re: Antwort: Re: [debian-knoppix] dual boot with Win2K

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 04:07:26PM +0100, jan.niggemann@bechtle.com wrote:
> >> What should I install first, Win2K or KNX?
> >> If I install Win2K first, does knx-hdinstall
> >>recognize it and set up LILO or GRUB?
> >Recent versions: yes
> pretty cool. So it's a good idea to first install
> Win2K and then KNX?

i think you want to first partition it with knoppix or some
other linux, then install win2k before it can damage anything
important, and then install knoppix.

or, if you are able to network mount a drive in knoppix, there's always
the ntfsresize utility, which i used last night to snuggle in some
room for a linux partition on a win2k box...

	sean