Re: [debian-knoppix] Mozilla works, but Netscape wont?

Hi all,

not exactly. Netscape 6 is based on Mozilla, but the 4.7 branch is already
quite old.

Regards
jan
--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss or damage caused by relying on this information.

<ahmet.oktar@web.de>
Gesendet von: debian-knoppix-admin@linuxtag.org
12.03.2003 14:25