[debian-knoppix] Re: knoppix/bootcd like software?

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 05:39:19PM -0500, sean finney wrote:

> > In my opinion the first step to go is to make the list I mentioned above.
> > Would you be able to create this list.  Once it is ready we could make a
> > TODO-List tagged with names regarding to knowledge and spare time.
>
> okay, i'll start on it.  are there any knoppix-specific packages that
> don't have knoppix in the package name?

you should look at the knoppix homepage -> download/source.

Klaus has change some normal debian package (like a static linked
init)...

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"I knew I was the best programmer in the world. Every 21-year-old programmer