Re: [debian-knoppix] free space on Knoppix

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 11:04:40PM +0100, Cyril Chaboisseau wrote:
> since there has been some discussion concerning the disk space left that
> might not allow the futur inclusion of both KDE and Gnome, here is some
> small contributions to help free more in order to (maybe) have both :
> - same for docs (*-doc) and /usr/share/doc/ -> 169MB for the latter
If you plan to create a localized version, you can consider localepurge.
For example if you plan to create a Chinese version, you (it) can delete
the Hungarian locale files. And I will delete the Chinese locale files
from my hungarianized :) version as well :)))

Of course I would be dissapointed if the Hungarian locales dissapeared
from Knoppix. So the above is true only for localized versions.

Regards,
Robert