[debian-knoppix] i810 driver fix for next release 3.2?

I know this is probably not on the top level of priorities but I did notice that there is a problem with the i810 audio on some Dell machines, you can refer to the following link for a description and a fix:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=640
I am sure I am not the only one affected by this bug so I am wondering if it would be worthwhile to make the changes in the i810 module for the next release.  Let me know your thoughts.  And by the way Klaus, I just wanted to say that Knoppix is great, thanks for sharing your creation with us, I think it's ingenious the way it works.

regards,
Jim