[debian-knoppix] knx-hdinstall & USB Pendrives problems

  Hello,

I have an USB Pendrive and it works fine with Knoppix on the CD.

I've just tested knx-hdinstall with an USB Pendrive connected to the computer
and I have noted some problems :
- a LILO entry is added for /dev/sda1 (the USB Pendrive) ->cause LILO don't
start :(
- after repairing LILO (chroot ->remove the 2 lines in /etc/lilo.conf about
/dev/sda1 and /sbin/lilo), my system starts fine, but when I plug the USB
Pendrive (when the system is started), the system hangs after 5 seconds.

For the first problem, I think that a simple detection about USB/removable
storage devices in order to don't include them in lilo can resolve it.
For the second, a parameter to the kernel is missing with knx-hdinstall ?

Thanks for your help,
  Florent