[debian-knoppix] KUSER deleted from knoppix 01.01.2003

Hi Klaus and all the other linux fans,

after a 16 hour download i install knoppix 1.01.03 on my maschine.

at first to klaus : Now a newbie in linux can find all the cool programs in the K-menu structur.
Very nice sorted in audio/video and so on. :-))

But, on my maschine more then one person works (a good friend works also on this) and in the version
of 14.09.02 i have add new user with the tool "Kuser" but now, i can´t find it in the new version.
Have you deleted it ?

To all the others :

on the damage debian CDs a "Kuser" tool is included. when i will install it with "apt-get install
kuser", it will have a "kdelibs3". When i will install this, apt-get completly delete all the KDE
programs and tools. 148 packages will it remove for only one lib ? Is this correkt ?  i have added
all the debian CDs with "apt-cdrom add", but i meen on debian3 is only kde2.2 and not 3.

what i can do, to install a Kuser tool from this cds (when i can use it with kde3) , but not delete
the complete KDE ?

greetings

:Dirk