Re: [debian-knoppix] Missing snmp

On Friday 08 November 2002 22:18, Klaus Knopper wrote:
> That would be a nice idea. Would anybody volunteer to do this (possibly
> including an install/rebuild system)?

OK, I tormented my vim a bit and wrote the first bits for such a framework.
The idea is that persistant package selections can be saved by users and
future selections can be based upon them.
Also, checks for dependencies, size etc. are being done.

http://mindx.dyndns.org/debian/knoppigurator/

(Editing doesn't really work yet, and creating the ISO image is not
implemented yet, and conflicts/provides/weak dependencies are not handled
yet.)

Josef

--
Free operating systems. Free software. Free games.