Re: [debian-knoppix] How to change Language settings

Am Donnerstag, 7. November 2002 01:37 schrieb Timothy Webster:
> I have installed knoppix on my laptop, via the install
> script. Everything when well, my only complaint is it
> did not detect other bootable partitions and ask if I
> wanted to include them in lilo.
>
> My problem is my kde desktop is in german, how do I
> change my kde desktop to english?

Please see: http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2002/1104.barr.html

Joe Barr had the same Problems like you ...

Another solution seems to be to start knoppix with lang=us, before you install
it, but as I speak german, I haven't tested this ...

cu

Fabian