Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix-CD auf Festplatte

>From: "Jörg Freitag" <super.groby@arcor.de>
>
> Questions befor I begin:
> Which filesystem shall I use for the 720MB partition?
> If I use the full HD (800MB) for the partition, can I use the rest for
other
> data?

My experience is that it work with FAT/NTFS.
I guess it also work with ext2fs.
If it is a for a "dual" boot,
I suggest FAT as you  can make it rw (where NTFS is ro).
And you can share file with Winxxx
If it is a knoppix only solution, then go for ext2fs.
You have enough on the CD to fdisk and mke2fs then cp.

David GLAUDE

PS: I would love to find a way to boot your stuff without a floppy/cd.
Any solution to that problem? gurp, lilo, loadlin, ???