[debian-knoppix] More about Peng.

Someone from the list contacted me and told me that I should have included more information.

Some bugs don't allow us to insure the 100% stability of the program.  Peng requires:
 - glibc, and a c++ compilator
 - kernel 2.4, or 2.5.x with tun/tap or ppp compiled
 - Kylix libraries(which are not under Gpl) for front end are optionnals

 peng1.05.tar.gz
 326045 bytes
 2002-10-21 09:59

I think that it would be able to run from the console without any additional packages.

There is an issue with Peng and AOL, but I think that has been resolved or is in the process of being resolved.

I'm not really sure what should be deleted in place of peng, but from reading through the site it seems as though it can be used as a general dialer.

-Joe