Re: [debian-knoppix] wireless cards with Knoppix

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 01:41:19PM -0600, Bill Eastman wrote:
> Is there support in knoppix for wireless cards?  It needs wlan-ng or
> orinoco.

It has been reported to work with some wireless cards (PCMCIA and PCI),
orinoco_cs and orinoco_pci are supported by the kernel. My own PCMCIA
wireless card is also  orinoco-based (Cabletron) and works fine.

> <beastman> hermes.conf isn't there

You probably only need this with wlan-ng. I use the more reliable genuine
linux kernel drivers.