[debian-knoppix] Label Desgin

Dear,

Hello. My name is Suzaki. I'm a member of Knoppix Japanese edition.
The Japanese version became popular now.  We are greatly appreciate
people who work for Knoppix and allow to make Japanese edition,
especially Knopper.
      Dnake scheoen.
# I learn German at University graduate course but I forget other
# German words.

A user offered me designs for CD and I made home page for them.  If
you have spare time, please visit.
     http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/label/
This home page also includes the original design (Michael's work) for
Knoppix CD.

Unfortunately other pages is written in Japanese only.

-------
  Kuniyasu SUZAKI, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology,
  Tsukuba Central 2, Umezono 1-1-1, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8568, JAPAN