[debian-knoppix] Adding support for Turkish language?

Thanks to everyone who makes this great system...

I want to add support for Turkish in Knoppix (lang=tr :want to write in turkish by default primarily).

There are two problems for me I think:

1- I managed to find some files about this but I am not sure. Is there a list of files for language customization (or is this a off-topic question)

2- Can anyone please translate (or rewrite) the message about customizing knoppix. It is in german, and autotranslation by google is very bad because of jargon. Also is there a list of to-read about this subject?

Thanks again...

Ahmet  Mehmet

Do You Yahoo!?