Re: [debian-knoppix] English-spoken?

Hi Jerome,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 11:29:04PM +0200, Jerome Warnier wrote:
> Am I wrong, or this is a mostly German-speaking list?
> As I don't understand a single word (almost), is there another list for
> talking about Knoppix out there, in English, French, or Spanish?

It's very simple: You ask in english, you get answers in english.
                  You ask in german, you get answers in german.

This list has no special language preferrence, though most
members are probably from germany and too lazy to write in both,
german and english.

Regards
-Klaus
--
Klaus Knopper                  LinuxTag 2002 - Europes largest Linux Expo
Technical Solutions                                 Where .com meets .org