[debian-knoppix] Hi

Hi (Guten tag)

I hope it is allright if I write in english, I can read german OK, but
I am terrible at writing german.
I have downloaded the iso image and it runs great, but I would like
to make my own version, with some of our utilities, but have had
some problems.
I have read the FAQs that I could find, but no luck yet.
In the KNOPPIX-FAQ it says that there is no passwords but I am unable
to "su -" and the file "KNOPPIX/README_Security.txt" does not exist.
As the user knoppix I am not able to mount the partition I want to
copy the Cdrom to, so I am stuck.
Anyone get the solution ?

--
MVH / Best regards