Re: Read-tuning

#include <hallo.h>
Klaus Knopper wrote on Mon Dec 10, 2001 um 07:44:38PM:

> Well... Somehow I hoped for a standard procedure or boot option, like
> linux trace=open log=/dev/tty10
> or alike. ;-)
>
> strace is surely nice, but how do I strace init?

I dunno whether this would work, but you could write a small C wrapper,
saved as /sbin/init which calls the real init inside strace. Or another
idea (but bad) - hack libc to log all the open calls and save the info
somehow in memory.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
 /"We are M$ of Borg. We will add your technology to our own crap. /
/Your company will be bought. Open Source is futile!"             /