Re: Libkudzu Debian Package + Sources?

On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 04:38:05PM +0200, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> Hi Klaus!
>
> You wrote:
>
> > Is your libkudzu package available for download somewhere?
> > We would also need the source package for compiling under Kernel 2.4.4.
>
> I've put it at klecker, so you can get it at
> http://people.debian.org/~bas
>
> Please note that I haven't tested it yet. Please let me know if it works
> (or not).

Thanks! First I thought I was missing something because of a missing
pci/pci.h, but after

apt-get install pciutils pciutils-dev
apt-get install python-dev
apt-get install libnewt-dev libnewt0
apt-get install libpopt0 libpopt-dev
apt-get install gettext

it finally compiles, even with the Kernel 2.4.4 headers. Next, I'm trying
to find out if hwsetup (my own hardware configuration tool for the KNOPPIX
project) will run with this version. The current version of kudzu is 0.99,
btw, I'm modifying your files to use this version right now. (Sorry, I'm
new to Debian packaging, more used to RedHat (S)RPMs).

Best wishes

		-Klaus Knopper
---
Klaus Knopper                  LinuxTag 2001 - Europes largest Linux Expo
Technical Solutions                                 Where .com meets .org
knopper@linuxtag.de                               http://www.linuxtag.de/
Phone +49-(0)180-5-546898                         Fax +49-(0)180-5-546893