Re: iproute2 team maintainership

On Sun, 2022-04-10 at 23:58 +0200, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Sun, 2022-04-10 at 21:48 +0100, Luca Boccassi wrote:

> > > Yes, I think this would be a good fit for the kernel team.
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > I've opened a request for the Salsa admins to move the repo:
> >
> > https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/support/-/issues/295
> >
> > Could you please add me to the kernel-team Salsa group?
> >
> > As soon as the repository move is sorted, I will do a new upload
> > switching the Maintainer field to Debian Kernel Team.
>
> OK, I've invited you to the group.
>
> Ben.

Thank you!

Could you also please add me as a maintainer/admin of the iproute2
repo? I can't push right now:

Writing objects: 100% (4/4), 428 bytes | 428.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 4 (delta 3), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
remote: GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to protected branches on this project.
To salsa.debian.org:kernel-team/iproute2.git
 ! [remote rejected]   debian/sid -> debian/sid (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'salsa.debian.org:kernel-team/iproute2.git'

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi