Re: iproute2 team maintainership

On Sun, 2022-04-10 at 20:31 +0200, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Fri, 2022-04-01 at 22:05 +0100, Luca Boccassi wrote:
> > Hello Kernel Team,
> >
> > I have been maintaining iproute2 for more than four years now. And
> > be clear I am happy to continue, and don't need help with anything
> > in
> > particular.
> >
> > But thinking about core packages and team maintainership in
> > general, I
> > think it would be good to have iproute2 under a team umbrella,
> > given
> > it's prio: important.
> >
> > What do you think about moving the Salsa repo to the kernel team
> > area
> > and the the maintainer field to the kernel mailing list? After all,
> > it's maintained upstream in the kernel infrastructure too, and it's
> > very closely related.
> >
> > (previous maintainers CC'ed as FYI)
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> Yes, I think this would be a good fit for the kernel team.

Thank you!

I've opened a request for the Salsa admins to move the repo:

https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/support/-/issues/295

Could you please add me to the kernel-team Salsa group?

As soon as the repository move is sorted, I will do a new upload
switching the Maintainer field to Debian Kernel Team.

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi