Migrating to Salsa

We need to move everything from Alioth to Salsa some time before the
end of May.

There is already a "kernel-team" group on Salsa, and the members of the
"kernel" group on Alioth have been added to this group.

Since all our live version control repositories use git, it should be a
simple and quick process to replicate them on Salsa.  I think what we
need to do is:

1. Agree the date and time to start migration.
2. At that time, add hooks on Alioth to disable further writes.
3. Start migration.
4. Update all references to Alioth:
   - Configure anonscm.debian.org to forward to Salsa
   - Update package Vcs fields
   - Update kernel-handbook text

I don't think we use many other features of Alioth.  The features I
know about are:

* kernel-svn-changes mailing list and hook.  I think this will be
  redundant.  Any Salsa user can "watch" a repository or group to
  receive email notifications about commits.
* IRC notification hook (KGB client).  Salsa has an "integration" for
  the Irker notification service.  This needs to be enabled and
  configured with the server and channel details for each repository.
  I don't know whether anything needs to be done on the Irker server
  side.

Have I missed anything?

I propose that we start the migration after the point release is done,
so on Sunday 11th March, starting at 16:00 UTC.

[W]e found...that it wasn't as easy to get programs right as we had
thought. ... I realized that a large part of my life from then on was
going to be spent in finding mistakes in my own programs. - Maurice
Wilkes, 1949