ENA kernel driver for Stretch release on AWS cloud

Hi all,

We need ena kernel driver for AWS cloud images as I'm not sure what kernel
version we're going to ship with Stretch and this driver is available with
4.9rc, I'd like to ask (and fill the bug report if need):
what kernel version are we going to have in Stretch?

If it's going to be 4.8.X are you ok with me creating bug requesting including
ena driver with it?

Justification for such request is that we have whole set of specific types of
instances on AWS which require it to be capable of having upto 20Gbps connectivity
(if somebody is interested more details are here[1]) without it we're going to
lose our edge to other distros on this field.

1. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/enhanced-networking.html
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3