Re: 3.19.0 dependency problem

Wow, no, I did not know about that! But I do now. Thanks! :-)

I would have thought the updating of meta packages would be automated as the set of things that make up a kernel meta package should probably have synced version numbers. Perhaps I'm just optimistic. If kbuild requires some work to update, then that's understandable, meta packages, though, should be near zero effort to keep up to date. Even if they have the same missing kbuild problem.

Anyway, enough noise/spam out of me.

Thanks again,

Fred.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Uwe Kleine-König <u.kleine-koenig@pengutronix.de> wrote:
Hello,

You don't know about http://snapshot.debian.org/ ?

> install headers up front. And I should use meta packages to do that, but
> haven't been in the past.
>
> Meta-packages that glue this stuff all together seem to be missing from
> experimental too. If you don't care, it's fine by me. Just letting you know
> in case it was an oversight.
Yeah, that's known, too. Usually there is just noone to volunteer
updating them for experimental, same as for kbuild.

Best regards
Uwe

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Uwe Kleine-König            |
Industrial Linux Solutions                 | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |