Re: Debian 8/jessie - SECCOMP_FILTER_FLAG_TSYNC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Chrome#User_tracking

> Returning to the topic at hand, this seems like a simple enough
> feature and fairly non-intrusive. Can anybody see a reason not to
> apply the patch?

No-one actually identified a patch yet.  But more importantly I don't
see how this meets the criteria for a freeze exception.  If people
really want this then they should:

1. Identify the patches required and verify that they are sufficient
2. Get approval from the release team for this feature addition
3. Find a friendly kernel maintainer (i.e. not me) to apply them

I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.