Re: aufs3: remove include of linux/fs.h from linux/mm.h

Ian Campbell:
> The following patch which does what I think you are suggesting works OK
> for me too.

Thanks for the patch.
#ifndef CONFIG_MMU was less important since the built kernel doesn't
contain the functions defined in the header as long as they are unused.
But by moving them into a source file, the built kernel will contain
them. So ifndef CONFIG_MMU is necessary this time.

I will merge your patch with adding ifndef CONFIG_MMU for vmr_*
functions, and release next week. I hope you don't mind your
Singed-off-by is left after my minor modification.

J. R. Okajima