Next kernel package upload?

Hello,

I would like to kindly ask what the current plans are regarding
the next kernel package upload and getting a freeze exception for
it. Is there already some agreement with the release team?

I ask because I would really like to see the fix for bug
#767042 (which is in current SVN) going into Jessie, as this bug
breaks the installer on the Banana Pi board. On Saturday the
next phase of the freeze starts and the general acceptance of
fixes for bugs with severity: important in packages of priority:
optional ends, so this might become a problem afterwards.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der