Re: linux-2.6_2.6.32-48squeeze4 and Bug #701744

On Sat, 2014-02-22 at 22:56 +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
[...]
> As a temporary workaround I think that turning off TSO on netfront would
> avoid the problem, but it will reduce network TX performance.

That's:

	ethtool -K $IFACE tso off

substituting the name of the network interface for $IFACE.  If that
works then you can make the setting persistent by putting:

	offload-tso off

in its configuration in /etc/network/interfaces.

I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.