Re: Enabling power management on Debian

Yes .. Thank you for the reply

I Don't want to have cpufreq_ondemand i would really like cpufreq_conservative .. the other day i was in jack in the box and i turned my machine on and i twas dying so fast i didn't know what to say .. i know my android device if i put conservitieve for the cpu it sometimes last a little bit longer .. I could also set the cpu scaling

Thanks
Josef