Re: Linux 3.2: backports some features from mainline kernel (3.7)?

Hello Mr Hutchings

Thanks for the explanation of several important issues. It is really good
that Debian is, finally, taking security seriously. I mean for example,
hardening flags,
several compile-time options etc. One of the Wheezy
release goal is to update as many packages as possible to use security
hardening build flags via dpkg-buildflags, right? It is amazing, really amazing.

Oh, when you're done this blog, please give a link/address. Good Luck!

Okay, I reached the end of my message. I have to wish you - and of course
all users on this mailing list - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ;-)

Best regards!