Re: Linux features for wheezy

On Sun, 2012-06-03 at 19:48 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> hOn Sun, 2012-06-03 at 15:42 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > On Sat, 2012-06-02 at 23:47 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > > Some hardware support; this can still be done after the freeze but the
> > > sooner the better:
> > >
> > > - [armhf] omapdrm driver
> > > - [x86] gma500 support for new chips
> > > - [x86] i915 improvements in Ivy Bridge support
> > > - radeon support for new chips
> > > - NVMe driver
> > > - tg3 support for 57766 chip
> > > - ipheth support for iPhone 4S
> > > - DRM/KMS driver for DisplayLink
> > > - qmi_wwan driver (#670241)
> >
> > Is dreamplug support in the kirkwood flavour still a possibility? It
> > required an ABI bump which is why it hasn't been done yet.
>
> I've lost track of the status of that.

I've done the (mostly trivial) backport to 3.2 and am running it day to
day, it was basically pending an ABI bump due to the requirement to
enable the DT config option.

> Is there a bug report for it?

I don't think so, I'll double check and file one if not.

Can we also install the DTB files on armel, i.e. something like
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kernel/2012/04/msg00571.html ? Shall I
make that a separate bug?

--
Ian Campbell

The difference between legal separation and divorce is that legal
separation gives the man time to hide his money.