Linux features for wheezy

We have about 2 weeks to the freeze in which to enable/backport any
extra features wanted for wheezy.  I have a 4-day weekend now but I am
not going to spend it all on Debian hacking!

Here's a list of a few to be considered:

- [linux-tools] build more tools:
  - hv (something to do with Hyper-V; requested by MS)
  - usbip (#568362); the current usbip userland package is apparently
    *incompatible* with the usbip driver we build!
  - lguest (#457652)
- btrfs improvements (rebalance, general performance, error handling)
  - do these have any dependencies on VFS changes?
- network teaming driver
- network byte queue limits (anti-bufferbloat)
- [armhf] LPAE support
- procfs hidepid and hidegid mount options (#669028)
- CPU autoloading support
  - discussed in http://bugs.debian.org/654957#20
  - depends on conversion of CPU sysdevs to ordinary devices
- fixes for THP with slow writeback (#675493)
- seccomp filters and no_new_privs (#675615)
- yama LSM
- [arm] BPF JIT compiler

Some cleanup that would be nice to get done in linux-2.6 before
branching:

- rename to linux
- move bug scripts to linux-base
- move more maintainer script logic to linux-base
- convert each patch series to quilt format
  - possibly also convert to source format 3.0 (quilt)

Some hardware support; this can still be done after the freeze but the
sooner the better:

- [armhf] omapdrm driver
- [x86] gma500 support for new chips
- [x86] i915 improvements in Ivy Bridge support
- radeon support for new chips
- NVMe driver
- tg3 support for 57766 chip
- ipheth support for iPhone 4S
- DRM/KMS driver for DisplayLink
- qmi_wwan driver (#670241)

The obvious mathematical breakthrough [to break modern encryption] would be
development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers. - Bill Gates