[Q]: linux 3.4 (LTS)

Hi,

 I saw a post in https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/8/20/675 by Greg-KH

>> As I'm getting a few questions about this, and I realized that I never
>> sent out an email about this, yes, the 3.4 kernel tree will be the next
>> -longterm kernel that I will be maintaining for at least 2 years.
>>
>> Currently I'm maintaining the following stable kernel trees for the
>> following amount of time:
>>	3.0 - for at least one more year
>>	3.4 - for at least two years
>>	3.5 - until 3.6.1 is out
>>
>> Hope this helps clear up any rumors floating around.  If anyone has any
>> questions, please let me know.

 Just a question:
  3.4 is also LTS. Using 3.2 for Wheezy cycle is better than 3.4?

  Using old kernel is sometimes hard to import new drivers for new
  hardware, I guess. I know 3.2.x is stable enough and we're in freeze
  already, but Wheezy kernel will be used until 2016 or so. If we choose
  3.4, then can get nice features and new drivers with less kernel
  maintainer team work, it's better.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org