Re: hibernate crashes 3.2.0-0.bpo.2-686-pae

On Sat, 2012-08-18 at 15:54 +0100, Arthur Butler wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> Sure. I don't know whether the issue is connected to those modules. I
> only mentioned then to try to give some key descriptors of the system,
> as it might be that there was a known issue for example, that I'd been
> unable to find when I searched. I understand that they can be culprits,
> and that you all have no control over them.
>
> Do the photos tell you or others anything useful? Should I try running
> with say the nouveau drivers and see if the problem is eliminated?

Yes.  If the problem remains, then feel free to report a bug.

If it does, did this also happen with version 3.2.16-1?  If you're not
sure, you can still get it from
<http://snapshot.debian.org/package/linux-2.6/3.2.16-1/>.

Ben.

> I'm only trying to ascertain what the issue is and see if it can be fixed.

I say we take off; nuke the site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.