Re: hibernate crashes 3.2.0-0.bpo.2-686-pae

Hi Ben,

Sure. I don't know whether the issue is connected to those modules. I only mentioned then to try to give some key descriptors of the system, as it might be that there was a known issue for example, that I'd been unable to find when I searched. I understand that they can be culprits, and that you all have no control over them.

Do the photos tell you or others anything useful? Should I try running with say the nouveau drivers and see if the problem is eliminated? I'm only trying to ascertain what the issue is and see if it can be fixed.