Re: Problem with it87 sensor in kernel 3.2.2 (sid).

On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 09:45 -0200, Sergio Cipolla wrote:
[...]
> I added 'thermal' to /etc/modules and it didn't change anything. Then
> I looked at the messages and 'thermal' was already being loaded
> before.
> All I get is acpi temp, which is some kind of dummy temp because it's
> always 40°
>

> Sorry to take your time as, again, I don't understand about these
> things but I just thought that maybe it could be some optional kernel
> configuration that caused this change.

We haven't made a configuration change; we've just applied bug fixes.

If you think the change of behaviour is wrong then please report this to
the upstream hwmon maintainers at <lm-sensors@lm-sensors.org>.

Lowery's Law:
             If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.