Re: Linux kernel version for wheezy

If I don't hear any objections from the kernel team in the next week,
I'm going to assume that everyone is happy to go with Linux 3.2.

The decision needs to be communicated to Debian developers in general
(d-d-a) and to Greg Kroah-Hartman in his capacity as organiser of
stable/longterm series.  If we go with 3.2 then we will also want to
work closely with the Ubuntu kernel maintainers.

Knowledge is power.  France is bacon.