Bug#615110: tpm_tis prevents suspend working more than once
- To: John Hughes <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#615110: tpm_tis prevents suspend working more than once
- From: Jonathan Nieder <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 18:48:59 -0600
- Message-id: <20120119004859.GA14399@burratino>
- Reply-to: Jonathan Nieder <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20110225195631.GN28659@decadent.org.uk>
- References: <20110225194209.6184.90459.reportbug@carbon.AtlanTech.COM> <20110225195631.GN28659@decadent.org.uk>
tags 615110 + moreinfo
Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 08:42:09PM +0100, John Hughes wrote:
>> On a sony vaio tx3 when tpm_tis is loaded suspend only works once.
>> This is the same behaviour as bug #591031 which was closed.
> This is probably fixed by stable release 22.214.171.124 which will be
> included in Debian version 2.6.37-2 in the next day or two.
So, was it? ;-)
> tpm_tis seems to have many problems.