Re: [Fwd: Xen performance kernel patches backported to 3.2 for Precise]

On Thu, 2011-12-15 at 20:39 -0700, Tim Gardner wrote:
> On 12/14/2011 11:18 PM, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > Xen performance kernel patches backported to 3.2 for Precise
>
> I'm still kind of waiting on these. Stefan Bader had some concerns and
> encouraged Citrix to work on getting them upstream, but I haven't seen a
> lot of movement on them.

Konrad (CCd) is working on upstreaming these patches. He posted to LKML
see "Exporting ACPI Pxx/Cxx states to other kernel
subsystems" (<1322673664-14642-1-git-send-email-konrad.wilk@oracle.com>)
on 30/11.

The only comment I saw on that posting was from Jan. I saw a comment
from Stefan to ask why it hadn't been sent upstream which is what
reminded Konrad to send the post to LKML, were there others?

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Sepultura - Mask