Re: Kernel Summit

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 02:08:23AM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> I'm going to the Kernel Summit on 24-25 October (with travel expenses
> paid by my employer, Solarflare).  The Summit is mostly meant for
> discussion of the development process, architectural and kernel-wide
> issues, unlike more specific conferences.  The draft agenda is at:
>
> http://ksummit2011.kernel.org/agenda
>
> Are there any issues people would like me to raise there?

Compliment, endorse and/or hug any hardware vendor that is at the Linux
kernel summit. They are the runners-up that do understand there is a
market for hardware that has good Linux support. They have seen that
the dominant days of Microsoft are over. They are smart enough to calculate
that getting brided with a Windows 8 logo will be paid with a high price.

Regards
Geert Stappers
Worried about the possible boot restrictions on so called Windows 8 hardware
--
> And is there a policy on top-posting vs. bottom-posting?
Yes.