Re: lkcl interference with initramfs-tools bug handling

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 08:05:26PM +0000, maximilian attems wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 09:10:17PM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl@lkcl.net> (lkcl) reported bug
> > #636123, which then received a follow-up which is very clearly (to me)
>
> this guy is adding to much noise, so that various bug reports get
> useless. if strong words didn't help yet, please cut him off.

Maybe give him one more chance. I told him that messages to bug address
don't reach bug submitter (he wasn't aware of it, now he knows). That has
caused some miscommunication before.
It would be good if more people could help with bugs if right ways are told.