lkcl interference with initramfs-tools bug handling

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl@lkcl.net> (lkcl) reported bug
#636123, which then received a follow-up which is very clearly (to me)
a different bug.  He insists on asking the second submitter to
investigate things as if the second bug is the same as his bug, while
I have asked the second submitter to open a new bug.

This is the same bug report where lkcl previously refused to
provide requested behaviour (#22) and insulted me when I closed
it (#32, #39).

Please warn lkcl to desist from interfering with bug handling by
maintainers, or simply ban him now.

                                                              - Albert Camus