On Mon, 2011-05-30 at 23:21 +0000, Adnan Hodzic wrote: > > We could delay uploading it to unstable for a while if this is necessary > > to allow time for fixes to userland. > > Would this mean we wouldn't have it in Experimental either? [...] Of course not. Just as we uploaded stable releases 2.6.33-2.6.38 to experimental during the freeze, we can do so again with 3.0 if necessary. (But Linux 2.6.39 is not going to have long-term support, so the delay cannot be long.) Ben. -- Ben Hutchings Once a job is fouled up, anything done to improve it makes it worse.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part