Re: New maintainer for ARM

Here are some outstanding bugs/tasks regarding the ARM kernels:

#604013 base: "ls -al" on armel inside loopback mounted ISO image failes with -1 ENOMEM
Nobody has been able to reproduce and the submitter doesn't respond.
Maybe ping the submitter again, close if no reply.

#622325 linux-image-2.6.38-2-orion5x: Problem With I2C
Forward upstream, bisect.

#614593 Please add new armel kernel flavour for the Marvell DB-78x00-BP Development Board
I still believe this is a bad idea since it will make kernel builds
slower for very little gain (there are no users of this board outside
of our buildd infrastructure).  A similar problem exists on MIPS and I
think Ben wanted to look into the possibility of adding configs
without enabling them by default but providing an easy way to compile
the image.

squashfs: #613658  There are some options that may have to be selected
on ARM.

Also: look through open bugs to see if there are other ARM related
issues.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/